👉 Introducing the new DHS Schedule App, updated for the 2021-2022 school year!
Contact & Feedback
Welcome back to school! Do you often find yourself confused by when classes start and end during the day, lost trying to remember which classroom your next period is in, or in need of checking tomorrow's schedule? You are not alone. The new DHS Schedule App was designed to help you make it through your school day through just a little bit of assistance and guidance.
- View today's schedule: Simply open up the app, and you are greeted with your schedule for the day. When you are currently in a class-time period, that period will be highlighted.
- Preview all schedules: Swipe to the left of the "Today" tab to see a list of all of the daily schedules. Tap on a schedule to see the full schedule, and tap it again to close.
- Jump to a specific date: If you need to view the schedule for a specific date, tap the calendar icon in the top right and type in or select the date you wish to view.
- Receive notifications: Notifications can be sent out 5 minutes before your next class to remind you. To enable notifications, tap the menu button in the top left and enable the notifications toggle.
- Customize your schedule: On the new DHS Schedule App, you can change the name, color, and icon of your schedule to give you a better idea of your daily schedule. Just tap on the class and a customization panel will appear.